Same here. I ordered flowers and now I am getting this magazine I never ordered. I called youflowers and told them I will never again buy again from them. The only answer was OKAY.

I called also my credit card company and ordered a new card, so they can't charge my card. This company scarring customers away.

I write it again because I need at least 100 words, also funny hahaha.

Same here. I ordered flowers and now I am getting this magazine I never ordered. I called youflowers and told them I will never again buy from them. The only answer was OKAY.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of valuemags magazine from Valuemags. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valuemags to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valuemags for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments