I am highly offended, which is something that never happens to me!!I Just received 2 copies in the mail.

These are addressed to me! I am vegan and would never subscribe to anything having to do with the killing of animals! I called the magazine and they told me the subscription was ordered April 18 and paid for thru valuemag! I have never even heard of it and certainly wouldn't subscribe to this type of magazine!!

They said they couldn't tell me who placed or paid for the order.

Just amazing!And rude!!

Review about: I Bought Nothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1327008

Make sure you are not on "continuous service" or "automatic renewal" as they will bill you when the initial subscription term is over.This is a common scam with many magazines.

Sorry to hear you don't eat meat, but after tonight's Walmart pork ribs that were rancid right out of the package, we don't eat meat(at least tonight)either.

By the way, perhaps you listen to Lionel on YouTube?If the name is unfamiliar, then you don't.