I am highly offended, which is something that never happens to me!!I Just received 2 copies in the mail.

These are addressed to me! I am vegan and would never subscribe to anything having to do with the killing of animals! I called the magazine and they told me the subscription was ordered April 18 and paid for thru valuemag! I have never even heard of it and certainly wouldn't subscribe to this type of magazine!!

They said they couldn't tell me who placed or paid for the order.

Just amazing!And rude!!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1327008

Make sure you are not on "continuous service" or "automatic renewal" as they will bill you when the initial subscription term is over.This is a common scam with many magazines.

Sorry to hear you don't eat meat, but after tonight's Walmart pork ribs that were rancid right out of the package, we don't eat meat(at least tonight)either.

By the way, perhaps you listen to Lionel on YouTube?If the name is unfamiliar, then you don't.

Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more