I am highly offended, which is something that never happens to me!!I Just received 2 copies in the mail.

These are addressed to me! I am vegan and would never subscribe to anything having to do with the killing of animals! I called the magazine and they told me the subscription was ordered April 18 and paid for thru valuemag! I have never even heard of it and certainly wouldn't subscribe to this type of magazine!!

They said they couldn't tell me who placed or paid for the order.

Just amazing!And rude!!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1327008

Make sure you are not on "continuous service" or "automatic renewal" as they will bill you when the initial subscription term is over.This is a common scam with many magazines.

Sorry to hear you don't eat meat, but after tonight's Walmart pork ribs that were rancid right out of the package, we don't eat meat(at least tonight)either.

By the way, perhaps you listen to Lionel on YouTube?If the name is unfamiliar, then you don't.

Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more