I started receiving Boating & Outdoor Life.I contacted them to cancel.

They refused to tell me where they got my information or who started the promotional subscriptions so I could complain to the source! They should not be allowed to operate if they do not provide the source! I will contact congress to demand legislation to stop wasting peoples time and natural resources. By forcing unsuspecting and innocent citizens to contact the unsolicited magazine publishers to stop the unwanted magazines and find out who and why they are receiving the magazines they waste our time and energy.

Their refusal to provide contact information prevents us from complaining to the Web Site that provided our contact information.THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS MODEL!!!

Review about: Unsolicited Promotional Magazine Subscriptions.

I didn't like: Unwanted mags, Difficulty in contacting them, Who are they, Scam.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Outdoor Life Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion