Style and Design

I started receiving Boating & Outdoor Life.I contacted them to cancel.

They refused to tell me where they got my information or who started the promotional subscriptions so I could complain to the source! They should not be allowed to operate if they do not provide the source! I will contact congress to demand legislation to stop wasting peoples time and natural resources. By forcing unsuspecting and innocent citizens to contact the unsolicited magazine publishers to stop the unwanted magazines and find out who and why they are receiving the magazines they waste our time and energy.

Their refusal to provide contact information prevents us from complaining to the Web Site that provided our contact information.THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS MODEL!!!

Review about: Outdoor Life Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwanted mags, Difficulty in contacting them, Who are they, Scam.

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more