Style and Design

I started receiving Boating & Outdoor Life.I contacted them to cancel.

They refused to tell me where they got my information or who started the promotional subscriptions so I could complain to the source! They should not be allowed to operate if they do not provide the source! I will contact congress to demand legislation to stop wasting peoples time and natural resources. By forcing unsuspecting and innocent citizens to contact the unsolicited magazine publishers to stop the unwanted magazines and find out who and why they are receiving the magazines they waste our time and energy.

Their refusal to provide contact information prevents us from complaining to the Web Site that provided our contact information.THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS MODEL!!!

Review about: Outdoor Life Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unwanted mags, Difficulty in contacting them, Who are they, Scam.

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more