VALUE MAGS ARE SCAMMING LIARS!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Do not order from this company!! Please read others reviews. I asked for a refund for a subscription and they sent me a check from a closed account.

So I didn't know the account was closed when I received the check in the mail so I went to deposit it, and now I'm down the money I paid and I was charged a fee from my bank!!

I called them hoping they would issue a new check and pay my bank fee, while apologizing for the inconvenience and they did neither!!! They weren't even willing to listen, just stating some *** policy that was written no where!!! I hung up on them because the conversation was getting no where, they weren't willing to even listen!!

THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT, do not buy anything from them!!!

Just got off the phone with them, I'm pissed!!! *** Value Mags!!! Hope you guys go bankrupt from no customers!!! You screwed so many of your loyal customers, you don't deserve any!!! Please please don't support them, you won't get your magazines or your refund!

Comments

Ordered a magazine subscription from them on May 3rd and still havent gotten a magazine on August 3rd. Tried to call, no reasponse!