Received a subscription to family/fun magazine e that I did not order. I called company who said I need to call Value Mags to cancel the order.The magazine was for 2 years subscription for 5.99 a month.

Attempted to call Value Mags at 800.303.0344 was informed to go online to contact them. I have no ideal who gave my personal information to Family Fun to order m as Gaines for me and want Value Mags to cancel this subscription as of today May 1, 2015.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Valuemags. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Valuemags.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Valuemags to other companies on our site.

Comments

Addison, Illinois, United States #993908

Hello,

Please call 800-303-0344 or email supportticket@valuemags.com and we will be happy to help you cancel your subscription.