Total scam going on with this company!I purchased products through a cosmetics company, was supposed to get rebates from Valuemags, but never received them.

They claim they never received one of my rebate forms and tried telling me that their offer was expired at the time of the other purchase, yet I have an email stating otherwise.

Based on results from Google search, they are known for their scam tactics.Beware of the fraud going on with this company!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Valuemags Rebate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valuemags?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Xlibris - Telly Tales III, Second Book Failed Promises! Xlibris "Telly Tales, The Adventures of Telly the Owl was published by Xlibris in 2010 with countless grammatical mistakes, and missing pictures that were part of the story! Marketing with the..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more